While we move...

We are in the process of updating our website. In the meantime, you can find out information about us here. For further information, please email us:
Chip Ahlswede
Meredith Weisel

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Only 3 Left To Go

This week I crossed Idaho and Montana off of my list of states I hadn't been to (Utah and Wyoming were also on this trip, but I had been there before).  I'm now down to 3 - Alaska, Wisconsin and North Dakota.

However one thing has rung true.  Every state has had something absolutely amazing about it.  If you haven't been out there, you need to.

This country has more to offer than you can begin to imagine.  We are all so different in so many ways, and yet so very alike.

Oh, I've also got the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico under my belt, so I am only missing Guam in those territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment