While we move...

We are in the process of updating our website. In the meantime, you can find out information about us here. For further information, please email us:
Chip Ahlswede
Meredith Weisel

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Another Perspective

Getting to see things from another perspective helps you realize your own limits in vision.

Today I got to take one of my boys with me into LA.  We had some work to do, a few meetings, and then a chance to play.  He'd been there before.  But it became a playground to him.

LA is an amazing place and he was filled with wonder.  And most people get blind to it all.

It reminded me back when I first moved to DC.  I looked at the Capitol Building and realized that is the seat of power for the world.  Most people scuttle by it without much regard.  I made myself a promise at that point.

"The second I walk by this building and am not in awe is the second I need to leave because I've become too jaded."

That day never came for me.  And I try not to let it happen anywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment