Here is a quick run down of what we've published this month -
- How Quickly You Can Change Your PAC Culture - one of the most integral pieces of your advocacy program is your Political Action Committee and how your organization treats that committee.
- Protecting the Trust People Give Your Organization - without the support and trust of the community, your work will always be suspect.
- Managing Your Contact Database - In this era of inter-connectivity, mass communication, and social media, contact interaction has changed, and there are many tools to assist you in managing yours.
- The Future Of Advocacy - the changing landscape of advocacy is such that if you do not evolve into new directions, you are just swallowed up by the noise of it all.
- Building Your Government Affairs Program
- Courting Lasting and Influential Leadership
- Defining Your Issues
Chip Ahlswede - email@example.comHave a great start to your month, and don't forget to follow us -
Meredith Weisel - firstname.lastname@example.org